Narrow E26 17W PAR38 LED Flood Bulb is an ideal solution for recessed/track lighting, accent/display lighting, houses of worship and healthcare applications. The 17W, 1300 lumen bulb is designed to replace 120W PAR38 halogen lamp. It comes with an instant-on feature that basically means no warm up time is required. This Eiko light bulb in particular has a warm white color temperature of 4000K, but there are models with 2700K and 3000K color temperatures also available.
Narrow E26 17W PAR38 LED Flood Bulb Specification:
- Volts: 120 V
- Watts: 17 W
- Lumens: 1300
- MOL in: 5.12"
- MOD in: 4.72"
- Average Life: 25,000 H
- Bulb: PAR38
- Base: Medium Screw (E26)
- CBCP: 7162
- CT deg K: 4000K
- Halogen Incandescent Replacement: 120W PAR38 Narrow Flood Natural White
- Beam Angle: 25°
- CRI: 80
- Approvals: UL, cUL
Narrow E26 17W PAR38 LED Flood Bulb Features:
- Cost-effective LED solution
- Consumes 85% less energy while lasting 25x longer than the halogen PAR bulbs they replace
- Compatible with a wide variety of dimmers (10-100%)
- Instant-on with no warm-up time, unlike fluorescent replacement lamps
- Choice of warm white 2700K, soft white 3000K, and natural white 4000K color temperatures
- Emits virtually no harmful ultraviolet or infrared radiation
- UL listed for damp locations